Education News: The pace of corona infection in the country seems to be stopping. Many states have announced the opening of schools and colleges after the reduction. The Haryana government on Tuesday decided to open schools for classes 1 to 9 from February 10. Apart from this, online classes will also continue. Earlier, all the states including Delhi, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal have decided to reopen the schools. Let us know which states have taken this decision so far.
1. Haryana Government has decided to start offline classes from class 1 to 9 from February 10. Apart from this, online classes will also continue. Earlier, Haryana had decided to open schools from class 10 to class 12 from February 1.
2. Schools up to class 9-12 have opened in the national capital Delhi and classes from nursery to class 8 will start from February 14.
3. The Uttar Pradesh government had decided to reopen schools and colleges from February 7. Schools from classes 9 to 12 and all degree colleges have been reopened, while other classes will run online.
4. The Gujarat government has started the classes from class 1 to 9 offline from 7 February. Earlier, a decision was taken to start classes from 10 to 12.
5. Offline classes for students of class 10 to 12 in Kerala have started from February 7. While the offline classes for classes 1 to 9 will start from February 14.
6. West Bengal on 7 February launched Pare Shikshalaya, an open-air classroom program for primary and pre-primary students. West Bengal had resumed offline classes for classes 8-12 on February 3.
7. Schools, colleges and universities from class 8 to 10 have opened in Odisha from February 7. Schools will reopen on February 14 for students from Kindergarten to Class 7. Short-term training and skill development training centers will also open from February 7.
8. Bihar government has said that schools up to class 8 can reopen with 50% capacity and all schools of class 9 and above will reopen with full capacity.
9. The Madhya Pradesh government had decided to operate all the schools from 1st to 12th in the state with 50 percent attendance from 1st February. Apart from this, residential schools and hostels have also opened with 50 percent attendance.
10. In view of the decrease in corona cases in Rajasthan, the state government had announced the opening of schools for classes 10th to 12th from February 1 and for classes VI to ninth from February 10. However, schools will also have to continue with the option of online education.
11. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin held a meeting with health experts and decided to open schools and colleges from class 1 to 12 in the state since the last days.
12. The Chandigarh Administration on Thursday, while relaxing the Kovid restrictions, allowed the opening of schools for students of classes 10 to 12 from February 1.
13. In Maharashtra, the state government last month decided to open schools from class 1 to class XII.
14. The decision was taken to open the school in Uttarakhand from January 31.
15. All government, private schools, colleges in Telangana have resumed physical classes from February 1.
16. Schools from pre-primary to class 12 have reopened on January 31 in Tripura. Earlier, classes from 8 to 12 were allowed to open with Kovid guidelines.
Also read: JKBOSE 12th Result: Jammu and Kashmir Board declared 12th result, 75% students got success, know details here
HPBOSE Term 1 Results: Himachal Pradesh Board 12th Term 1 result released, check here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI