CBSE Class 10 Elements of Book Keeping and Accountancy Sample Paper is best for the Term 2 Board Exam preparation. Download the sample paper and marking scheme in PDF here.
CBSE Class 10 Elements of Book Keeping Sample Paper 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE has released the sample papers for the Term 2 Board Exam 2022. These sample papers are very effective in planning the exam preparations in the right way. You get to learn about the expected question paper format and marking scheme for the upcoming board exam. Therefore, students must practice all the sample papers thoroughly to score maximum marks in their CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Exam 2022. Students having Elements of Book Keeping & Accountancy as one of their subjects can check the Elements of Book Keeping & Accountancy Sample Paper with Marking Scheme for Term 2 Exam below.
CBSE Class 10 Elements of Book Keeping & Accountancy ,254, Sample Paper 2022 (Term 2):
Max. Marks: 35
Time Allowed: 2 Hours
1.This question paper contains 11 questions.
2.Marks are indicated against each question.
3.There are two Case Based Questions (CBQ’s).
4.Answers should be brief and to the point.
5.Workings to the answers should be given clearly.
Also, Check CBSE Class 10 Elements of Book Keeping Term 2 Syllabus 2022
1. Briefly explain the following terms:-
Briefly explain the following term:-
(ii) Days of grace
2. Ratnakar started business with capital of ₹ 2,50,000 on 1st July, 2020. During the year ended March 31, 2021 he introduced additional capital of ₹ 1,00,000 and withdraw ₹ 5,000 per month for personal use. If the Capital as on March 31, 2021 was ₹ 3,80,000, calculate the amount of profit or loss made during the year by Ratnakar.
Ranjan started business with capital of ₹ 3,50,000 on 1st April,2020. During the year ended March 31, 2021 he introduced additional capital of ₹ 2,00,000 and he bought motorcycle for personal use by taking out ₹ 80,000 from the business. If the firm made profits of ₹ 1,00,000 during the year ended March 31, 2021 then what was the amount of capital on March 31, 2021?
3. Alok owed ₹ 20,000 towards Manish and accepted a bill after getting 10% discount on 15th September, 2021 for 3 months. What will be the amount of the bill and what will be the due date of this bill?
4. Differentiate between Statement of Affairs and Balance Sheet. (Any two basis)
5. Determine the amount of Gross Profit/Loss from the following information for the year ended March 31, 2021:-
Determine the amount of Net Profit/Loss from the following information for the year ended March 31, 2021:-
6. On 1st July, 2021 Sumit sold goods to Amit for ₹ 20,000 and issued upon him a bill for 3 months. Amit accepted the bill and returned it to Sumit. The bill was met on due date. Pass entries in the books of Sumit.
Download the full Sample Paper and its Marking Scheme from the following links:
CBSE Class 10 Most Important Resources for Term 2 Exam 2022