Recruitment can be conducted soon on about 30 thousand posts of Home Guard constables in UP. Competitive candidates have been waiting for this recruitment for many months.
hear the news
Keep practicing these type of questions
1. Name the opposite word of ‘Tarun’?
none of these
2. Which of these words is similar to which Hindi has been made?
3. Which word is found for the languages of India in medieval Arabic and Persian literature?
4. Where was the Fort William College established?
5. Which letter is called the mouthpiece of Hindi entry movement in the courts?
· Poetry Sudha
What is the selection process of Home Guard Recruitment
According to the information received from the official website of UPHG, candidates applying for Home Guard Recruitment to be held soon will have to go through these steps of the selection process. In which the written examination of the candidates will be conducted first. The successful candidate in the exam may have to go through physical standards, physical efficiency test, health test and certificate verification process. However, for more concrete information in this regard, candidates will have to wait till the official notification is issued by the department. It is possible that any changes can be made in this process through the department.