The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is preparing to recruit 26,210 constables and 172 firemen posts in the state. For this, the application process can be started soon by issuing the official notification of this recruitment on behalf of the Recruitment Board.
hear the news
How were the questions asked in 2009-
1. What is the amount of oxygen in the atmosphere?
2. Who was Aryabhata?
3. Which state of India is the largest producer of rubber?
4. Name the currency of UK?
5. Which foreign currency has maximum value against Rupee?
6. After how many years census is done in India?
7. What is the minimum age to become the Prime Minister of India?
8. On which river is the Nagarjuna Sagar Project built?
9. Shwetambar and Digambar belong to which religion?
10. Dronacharya Award is given in which field?
To know the answers to such questions, candidates should immediately download the Success App.
How much does the constable get monthly salary
4,42,000 to 4,48,000 thousand per annum is payable to the candidates who are finally successful in this recruitment of 26,000 constable posts to be conducted soon through UPPRPB, depending on the 7th pay commission. Apart from this, you can also get the benefit of other facilities implemented by the state government.