Salary of IPS Officer: The dream of lakhs of youth of the country is to clear the UPSC exam and join the administrative service. Some become an IAS and some become an IPS officer. IPS officers have the responsibility of maintaining good law and order. It is not easy to pass this exam. If you come to this service once, then you get very good salary and facilities.
The basic salary of an IPS officer is close to 56 thousand rupees. Which increases according to the rank. Apart from this, they also get various facilities. Every IPS officer gets accommodation according to their rank. Along with this, government vehicles are also available. IPS officers are given security guards, drivers and other staff. Apart from this, medical facility is also available, under which they can get their treatment anywhere. The cost of phone and electricity bill to IPS is also given by the government. Apart from this, pension facility is given. Any IPS officer gets the most power by reaching the post of DGP or Commissioner of Police.
DFCCIL Recruitment: Vacancy in Dedicated Freight Corridor of India, Selection will be done on the basis of Walk in Interview
post wise salary
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) – Rs 56,100.
- Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) – Rs.67,700.
- Superintendent of Police (SP) – Rs.78,800.
- Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIGP) – Rs 1,31,100.
- Inspector General of Police (IGP) – Rs 1,44,200.
- Additional Director General of Police (ADGP) – Rs 2,05,400.
- Director General of Police (DGP) – Rs 2,25,000.
IAS Preparation: You will get success in IAS exam, if you do such preparation then you will definitely become an officer
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI