ECL Recruitment 2022: There is good news for job aspirants, Eastern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India Limited engaged in coal mining in West Bengal and Jharkhand, has released the notification for the post of Mining Sirdar. The online application link for the post of Mining Sirdar will be available on the official site easterncoal.gov.in from 20 February 2022. After which the interested candidates will be able to apply. Eligible and interested candidates have to submit application on or before 10 March 2022. A total of 313 vacancies will be recruited under Eastern Coalfields Limited (ECL) recruitment process.
- General – 127 posts.
- EWS- 30 Posts.
- OBC- 83 posts.
- SC- 46 Posts.
- ST- 23 posts.
- Total – 313 posts.
Here are the important dates
- Starting date of online application process – 20 February 2022.
- Closing date of online application process – 10 March 2022.
Required Educational Qualification
According to the notification (According to Notification), the candidates applying should be 10+2 or equivalent. Candidate should have valid Mining Sirdarship Qualification Certificate from DGMS. Along with this, the applicant must also have a valid gas test certificate and a valid first aid certificate.
If you want to get government job in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineer department, then apply here, know details
Apply like this
- Step 1: Visit the official website of ECL- easterncoal.gov.in.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Recruitment’ tab given on the homepage.
- Step 3: Click on the apply link available on the homepage.
- Step 4: Enter your details.
- Step 5: Take a print out of the application form.
IAS Preparation: You will get success in IAS exam, if you do such preparation then you will definitely become an officer
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI