UPTET Answer Key 2021: The answer key of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test has been released in the form of separate PDF for Paper 1 and Paper 2. Candidates will have to pay Rs 500 for further objection.
Last date to file objection on UPTET answer key
UPTET Answer Key 2021: The answer key of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test i.e. UP TET exam was released on 27 January 2022. Today i.e. on February 1, 2022, objection has been filed in the answer key. (UPTET Answer Key objection) is the last date to do so. So the candidates who appeared in this exam UPBEB You can check the answer key by visiting the official website. If you have appeared in UP TET Exam (UPTET Exam 2021) If you want to object to any question, you can fill the form by visiting the website- updeled.gov.in. Let us inform that the answer key of UP TET has been released in the form of separate PDFs of Paper 1 and Paper 2. UPTET 2021 exam was conducted on January 23, 2022 in offline mode.
To raise objection, you have to visit the official website of Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh. This exam was to be held on 28 November 2021. but question paper leaked (UPTET Paper leak) Due to this it was postponed. This time more strictness was taken regarding the examination.
How to Objection on UPTET Answer Key
- To make objections, first of all go to the official website i.e. updeled.gov.in.
- Here the registration link will be given on the homepage, click on it.
- After doing this you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here enter your login details and hit the submit button.
- On doing this the answer key will be displayed on the computer screen. From here select the question on which you want to object and raise the objection.
- Fill the form following the instructions given to make the objection and pay the prescribed fee and press the submit button.
- By doing this the object will be submitted.
- Download the page and take out its hard copy and keep it with you.
Get answer key from direct link
keep these things in mind
The candidates have to upload a document supporting their claim while raising the objection. After paying the fees only the objections filed with the evidence will be considered by the UPTET exam authority. 500 rupees will have to be paid for every challenge or objection.
More than 21 lakh candidates appeared for the exam
About 21 lakh candidates had appeared in the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UP TET) 2021. Based on the result of this examination, the selected candidates are selected qualified teachers to teach primary (class 1-5) and upper primary (class 6-8) classes in UP government schools.
Also read: SSC SI Delhi Police, CAPF, ASI CISF 2019 Result Declared, Check Here