NPCIL Recruitment: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice on the official site. 91 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Interested candidates should apply before the last date i.e. 02 March.
According to the notification, the minimum age limit for this recruitment is 16 years and maximum age limit is 24 years.
Candidates who have passed class 8th / 10th / 12th with ITI certificate are eligible to apply for this recruitment. This educational qualification will vary with respect to the post they wish to apply for.
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get salary in the form of “stipend” from Rs.7,700 to Rs.8,855.
Applicants will be shortlisted for training on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in their ITI course and trade qualification. The candidates who have applied and shortlisted for this recruitment will be informed later through a notice.
Bank Recruitment 2022: Bank of Baroda has recruited many posts, apply like this by visiting the official site
apply like this
- Visit the official website of NPCIL www.npcil.nic.in.
- Go to the “HR Management” tab and click on “Work Opportunities/Policies”.
- Then select “Ads for Engagement of Business Apprentices”.
- Download and read the job notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates are required to first register in the NAPS portal for enrollment as Apprentices.
- After filling the application form, take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Candidates are required to submit the application form along with all the required documents. Manager (HR) HR Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu.
BSNL Jobs: BSNL is recruiting for this post, will get 75 thousand salary
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI