Coast Guard Recruitment: There is great news for the aspirants of government jobs. Indian Coast Guard has issued notification for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officer). Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for these posts from February 16. Candidates will be able to apply by visiting the official site joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
Here are the important dates
- Start of submission of application: 16 February 2022
- Last date for submission of application: 26 February 2022
- Candidates applying for the post of General Duty GD/Pilot/Navigator/Women SSA should have a graduate with minimum 60% marks. Also should have Mathematics, Physics as one of the subjects up to 10+2 level examination or equivalent.
- Candidate applying for the post of Commercial Pilot CPL SSA must have 12th or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as subjects and minimum 55% marks in each subject. Also it is necessary to have a current Commercial Pilot License issued / valid by the Director General of Civil Aviation.
- To apply for Technical Mechanical Engineering degree from recognized university with minimum 60% aggregate marks in Naval Architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace.
- For Technical Electrical/Electronics, candidates must have Engineering Degree in Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Power Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
- Those wishing to apply for law entry must have a law degree from a recognized university.
Sarkari Naukri: There are recruitments in many departments of the central government, only a few days are left in the application
Required age limit
- General Duty GD/Pilot/Navigator/Women SSA – 01/07/1998 to 30/06/2002
- Commercial Pilot CPL SSA – 01/07/1998 to 30/06/2004
- Technical Mechanical – 01/07/1998 to 30/06/2002
- Technical Electrical/Electronics – 01/07/1998 to 30/06/2002
- Law Entry – 01/07/1993 to 30/06/2002
Apply like this
According to the notification, interested candidates can submit applications through online mode from 16 February to 26 February 2022. After submitting the online application, candidates can take a printout of the application form for further reference.
IAS Interview Questions: Name such a thing which has no shadow? Know the answers to similar questions
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI