Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Notification Released: There is good news for the less educated youth who want to do jobs in the Indian Air Force. Air Force has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to many posts including Machinist, Sheet Metal Worker, Welder, Mechanic. 51 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment.
IAF Recruitment 2022 will be recruited on these posts
- Machinist – 4 posts.
- Sheet Metal Worker – 7 Posts.
- Welder (Gas & Electric) Welder (Gas & Electric) – 6 Posts.
- Mechanic Radio and Radar Aircraft – 9 Posts.
- Electrician Aircraft – 24 Posts.
- Painter (General) Painter (General) – 1 post.
IAF Recruitment 2022 Essential Educational Qualification
Candidates with 10th, 8th pass qualification are eligible to apply for this job.
IAF Recruitment 2022 is the recruitment process
Applicants will be selected through interview/personality test.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022: NPCIL is recruiting more than 90 posts, these are eligible to apply
How to apply for IAF Recruitment 2022
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NAPS www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Step 2: Go to Home and check the job you want to apply for (Indian Air Force).
- Step 3: Read the job description carefully, click on apply online link if you are eligible. This link will be available on the NAPS site.
- Step 4: Fill your details and submit the application.
- Step 5: Take a print out of your application form for future use.
Which is the country where a bride gets a government job along with her on getting married, let’s know the answer to similar questions asked in UPSC
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI