The Delhi government is in favor of reopening the schools. Delhi Deputy Chief Minister and Education Minister Manish Sisodia is also emphasizing on opening schools for the betterment of the students. He said that the reopening of schools is necessary to prevent further damage to the socio-emotional health of the students. He had further said that during Covid, our priority was the safety of the children. But now various researches have found that it is not so harmful for the children, so it is necessary to reopen the schools, because now is the time for exams and related preparations.
At the same time, the Parents Association is also requesting to reopen the schools. Manish Sisodia himself had informed this through his Twitter handle. He said in a tweet that a delegation of more than 1600 parents has given a signed memorandum in favor of reopening the school.
Delhi schools can open from this date
In the DDM meeting to be held on 04 February, a decision can be taken to reopen the schools from next week i.e. 07 February 2022. However, at present, senior students i.e. students of class 9 to 12 can be called for offline classes. After this, students of junior classes can be called to school in a phased manner.
These important rules may be applicable when Delhi School opens
- Written approval of parent or guardian is mandatory for attending school.
- Necessary rules including face mask or face shield, social distancing and hand sanitizer will have to be taken care of.
- School staff and students between the ages of 15 and 18 should be vaccinated.
- If parents do not want to send their children to school, then the school cannot put pressure on them.
- Therma screening can be done at the entry gate of the school.
- Online classes will also continue.
- It is necessary to sanitize the school campus from time to time.
DDM took these decisions in the last meeting
Let us inform that in the last meeting held on January 27, DDMA relaxed other restrictions while abolishing the weekend curfew. In these, cinema halls, gyms, entertainment parks etc. were allowed to open with 50 percent capacity and up to 200 people were allowed to attend the wedding ceremony. Apart from this, decisions like starting to call staff in Delhi government offices were also taken.
Schools of class 10-12th are unlocked, if not vaccinated then no entry. Gurugram School Reopen