Staff Selection Commission or SSC has released SSL Exam Notification 2021-22 on 01 February 2022. Candidates can check Exam Date, Salary, Eligibility and Other Details Here.
SSC CHSL 2022 Recruitment Notification: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has started the registration process for CHSL Exam 2021-22 (Combined Higher Secondary 10+ Level) Candidates willing to appear for SSC CHSL Exam 2022 can submit their SSC CHSL from 01 February 2022 to 07 March 2022 on the official website of SSC ie ssc.nic.in. However, the last date for submitting application fee is 08 March 2022.
The candidates who are 12th passed and whose age is not more than 27 years are eligible for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam will be held in the month of May 2022 across the country. Candidates who would qualify in the SSC CHSL Tier 2 followed by Typing Test/ Skill Test.
Last year, approx 4726 vacancies were announced for Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA), and Data Entry Operators (DEO) Posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and their Attached & Subordinate Offices. The vacancies for this year will be determined in due course.
More details on SSC CHSL 2021-22 including salary, eligibility, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, application process are available below.
SSC CHSL 2022 Important Dates
|SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Date||01 February 2022|
|Starting Date of SSC CHSL Online Registration||01 February 2022|
|Last Date of SSC CHSL Online Registration||07 March 2022|
|Last Date of SSC CHSL Online Application Fee||08 March 2022|
|Last Date and Time for the generation of offline
|09 March 2022|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||10 March 2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.||11 March to 15 March 2022|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2022||May 2022|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022 Date||7 days before the exam|
SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy Details
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO and Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’)
SSC CHSL Salary 2022
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs.29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
SSC CHSL 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be 12th class passed or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. However, for DEO CAG Posts 12th in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent is required.
SSC CHSL Age Limit:
18 to 27 years
- OBC – 3 years
- ST/SC – 5 years
- PH+Gen – 10 years
- PH + OBC – 13 years
- PH + SC/ST – 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (Gen) – 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC) – 6 years
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST) – 8 years
SSC CHSL 2022 Selection Process
Successful applicants will be called for:
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 2022 – Computer Based Examination
- SSC CHSL Tier 2 2022 – Descriptive Paper
- SSC CHSL Tier 3 2022 – Typing Test/ Skill Test
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2022
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam – Online
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 200
- Subjects – English Language (25 Questions of 50 Marks), General Intelligence (25 Questions of 50 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude (25 Questions of 50 Marks), and General Awareness (25 Questions of 50 Marks).
- Negative Marking – 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
- Time – 1 hour (80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022
The questions are expected from the following topics:
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Important Quantitative Aptitude
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2022:
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Topics – Essay Writing of 200 – 250 words Approx and Letter/Application Writing of 150-200 words Approx
- Time – 1 Hour
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 33%
SSC CHSL Tier 3 2022
Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: Candidates will be given a typing test of 30 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi to be completed in 10 minutes.
DEO – Candidates will be asked to type 8,000 Key Depressions per hour on a Computer (15000 for DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India -C&AG) in 15 minutes. The printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions (3700-4000 for DEO in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India – C&AG) would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the Computer.
SSC CHSL DV 2022
All the candidates qualified for Document Verification (DV) are required to appear for DV along with the photocopies and original documents.
Important Note: Physical Standard, Physical Efficiency Tests, and Medical Standards are required for the post of Lower Division Clerk in BRO.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022
The commission will upload the admit card of all stages 3 to 7 days before the date of the exam on regional websites ie SSC NR, SSC SR, SSC WR, SSC NER, SSC ER, SSC MPR, SSC KKR, SSC NWR and SSC CR .
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2022
After conducting the exam, SSC will upload the tentative answer key along with the repose sheet and objection link on its website. The final answer key shall be uploaded after the declaration of the result.
SSC CHSL Result 2022
SSC will release the list of candidates for each post on its website – ssc.nic.in. Candidates whose roll number is available in the list will appear for the next stage of recruitment.
How to Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in. For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section
- After registration, Go to the ‘Apply’ Tab and Visit ‘CHSL’ Column.
- You will find the link to apply, click on that link.
- Information in columns at S No-1 to 14 will be automatically filled from your Onetime Registration Data which is non-editable. However, if you want to modify any of One-time Registration details, click on ‘Modify Registration’ tab provided at the lefthand top corner of your dashboard and make suitable corrections before proceeding further.
- Fill in all the serial number
- Upload your recent Photograph and Signature
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee
- , When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’.. Take printout of the application form for your own records.
Candidates can apply online from 01 February to 07 March 2022.