South Indian Bank Admit Card: South Indian Bank Limited will conduct the exam for PO and Clerk recruitment on Monday, February 14, 2022 at various exam centers.
hear the news
Exam will be held on 14th February
South Indian Bank Limited will conduct the exam for PO and Clerk recruitment on Monday, February 14, 2022 at various exam centres. Candidates should keep in mind that the examination will be conducted following all the Corona guidelines. Do not forget to follow these during the exam.
take care of these things
After downloading the admit card from the official website, candidates should affix a passport size photograph at the designated place. Candidates should note that the admit card of the examination is an important document. Without it, entry will not be allowed in the examination center. Candidates should also bring their valid Identity Card to the examination center. Important guidelines related to exam date, time, center and exam have been given on the admit card. Candidates should follow these.
How to Download Admit Card?
Candidates can download their admit card by following the easy guidelines given below.
1. Firstly candidates go to the official website southindianbank.com.
2. Now go to View Current Openings under the Career section appearing on the home page.
3. Now click on the link of WE ARE INVITING TALENTS.
4. Now you will come to a new page.
5. Click on Download Call Letter appearing here.
6. Now enter the information being sought here like your registration number and date of birth etc. and click on the submit button.
7. Now your admit card will be displayed on the screen in front of you.
8. Download it after checking it and also get its print out for further need.