Tricky Questions: Lakhs of youth give the written exam of UPSC every year. Some youth clear the preliminary exam and reach the main exam. So some may even face failure. Every effort is made by the candidates selected for the main examination to clear this examination. Many candidates are also successful in this. But the candidates get caught in the tricky questions asked during the interview and their dream of going to the civil services. Only a dream remains. Unless he again appears in the Prelims & Mains Exam and clears those exams and does not pass in the interview. You do not get caught in such tricky questions, so here today we will know the answers to some strange questions asked in UPSC interview.
1. Question: What are the names of the highest paying countries in the world?
Answer: These are the top 5 countries in the world, which pay the highest salaries – Luxembourg, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria and America.
2. Question: When was India’s first mission Chandrayaan launched?
Answer: India launched its first moon-going spacecraft Chandrayaan on 22 October 2008. Please tell that its connection was broken after 312 days.
3. Question: Who was the first poet to make Urdu a poetic language?
Answer: The first poet to make Urdu a poetic language was Amir Khusro, he was born in Patiali in Kasganj district of Uttar Pradesh.
4. Question: Which doctor told Lord Rama about the Sanjeevani herb to save Lakshmana’s life?
5. Question: Which thing is bought for eating but not eaten?
Answer: Plate and spoon.
Here are the government jobs for graduate and 12th pass, know when you can apply
Schools Reopen Update: So far these states including Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Haryana have announced to open schools, see list
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI