Education News: After the decrease in the cases of corona in the country, many states have decided to open schools and colleges. On Monday, the Madhya Pradesh (MP) and West Bengal (WB) governments announced the opening of schools. In Madhya Pradesh, all schools from class 1 to 12 will be opened from February 1, while in West Bengal, it has been decided to open schools and colleges for classes 8 to 12 from February 3. Let us know which states have decided to open schools so far.
1. The Madhya Pradesh government said on Monday that from February 1, all the schools from class 1 to 12 in the state will be operated with 50 percent attendance. Apart from this, residential schools and hostels can also be opened with 50 percent attendance.
2. The Mamata government of West Bengal announced on Monday that schools and colleges from class 8 to 12 will be opened in the state from February 3. Apart from this, students up to class 7 will have to study only through online classes.
Demand to give minority status to Hindus in 9 states, angry SC imposed fine for not filing Centre’s reply
3. In view of the decrease in corona cases in Rajasthan, the state government had announced the opening of schools for classes 10th to 12th from February 1 and for classes 6th to 9th from February 10. However, schools will also have to continue with the option of online education.
4. The Haryana government has decided to open schools from class 10 to 12 from the coming February 1. However, students up to class 9 have not been allowed to go to school. Their classes will run online only.
5. Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin in a meeting with health experts has decided to open schools and colleges from class 1 to 12 in the state. Play schools and nursery schools in the state will remain closed for now. The decision regarding this will be taken later.
6. The Chandigarh Administration on Thursday allowed the opening of schools for students of classes 10 to 12 from February 1, while relaxing the Kovid restrictions. All students above 15 years of age must have received at least one dose of the vaccine for offline classes.
The Election Commission has given permission to hold a small public meeting, know what is the new rule?
7. In Maharashtra, the state government had decided to open schools from class 1 to class XII from January 24. State Education Minister Varsha Gaikwad had announced this on January 20. Whereas in some places, seeing the circumstances, the local administration has been given the right to take this decision.
8. Decision has been taken to open schools in Uttarakhand from January 31. In the state, students from class 10th to 12th will be able to attend physical classes, while classes from class 1 to 9 will still run online. The next decision will be taken according to the situation.
9. All government, private schools, colleges in Telangana will resume physical classes from February 1. The government had earlier directed all educational institutions to remain closed till January 30.
10. Schools from pre-primary to class 12 have reopened on 31 January in Tripura. Earlier, classes from pre-primary to class 7 were suspended till January 30. However, classes from 8 to 12 were allowed to open with the Kovid guidelines.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI