Army Public School Recruitment 2022 Notification for PRT, TGT, and Non Teaching Posts Available: Check Last Date, Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process and Other Details.
Army Public School Recruitment 2022
Army Public School Recruitment 2022: Army Public School is looking to recruit various Teaching and Non Teaching Posts across India for the year 2022-23. The vacancies are available for the post of PGT, PRT, TGT, Special Educator, UDC, LDC, Admin Supervisor, Assistant Librarian, Science Lab Attendant, Computer Laboratory Technician/ Attendant, and Driver Posts
The recruitment shall be done across the country and shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for APS Recruitment 2022 offline on or before the last date. Candidates can check more details through the table below:
|APS School Branch||Last Date of Application||Name of the Post||APS Notification|
|Army Public School Meerut||20 Feb 2022||PRT, TGT, PGT, LDC, Assistant Librarian, Computer Laboratory Technician/ Attendant, and Driver||Army Public School Meerut Notification Download|
|Army Public School HP||25 Feb 2022||PGTs, TGTs, PRTs, PET, Special Educator, Assistant Librarian||Army Public School HP Notification Download|
|Army Public School Delhi||12 Feb 2022||PGT TGT PRT||Army Public School Delhi Notification Download|
|Army Public School Hisar||1 Feb 2022||TGT, PRT, Special Educator and Librarian||Army Public School Hisar Notification Download|
|Army Public School Prayagraj||5 Feb 2022||TGT, PRT, Librarian, Music Teacher, Physical & Health Education, Art & Craft Teacher, Computer Lab Technician, LDC||Army Public School Prayagraj Notification Download|
|Army Public School Bathinda Punjab||23 January 2022||PRT, TGT, UDC, LDC, Admin Supervisor, Assistant Librarian, Science Lab Attendant, and Computer Lab Technician||Army Public School Bathinda Notification Download|
APS Vacancy Details
- PRT (All Subjects)
- PRT(Art & Craft)
- TGT – English, Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi, Sanskrit
- Admin Supervisor
- Assistant Librarian
- Science Lab Attendant
- Computer Lab Technician
- and Other
Eligibility Criteria for Army Public School Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
- PRT – Graduate with 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education(DEEd)/B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in each. Should have qualified in Part A of the Screening Exam. Should be in possession of valid score card. The candidate who has qualified as B.Ed and not DEEd would have to undergo a six-month bridge course in elementary education from an institution recognized by the NCTE within the period of probation (two years). CTET/TET qualified with 60% marks.
- PRT(Computer) B Tech in Cmptr Sc/B.Sc in Computer Science with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from University or Recognized Institution.
- PRT(Yoga) Post Graduation in Yoga/Diploma in Yoga.
- TGT – Graduate (with the subject in which employment is sought), B.Ed and equivilant with minimum 50% marks in each. In case the candidate has not got 50% marks in graduation but has obtained 50% or more marks in Post graduation in the subject, the candidate shall be valid. (ii) CTET/TET qualified with 60% marks (iii) Should have passed Online Screening Exam conducted by AWES and should be in possession of a valid Scorecard. (iv) Good communication skills in English is mandatory
- UDC – B.Com or fifteen years of service as a clerk (for ExServicemen). Computer literate (MS Office, Tally etc.). Computer Savvy (12000 key depressions per hour). Knowledge of software applications used by School. 5 years experience as a clerk or an account clerk in a reputed organization; preferably a school
- LDC – Graduate or ten yrs of service as a clerk (for Ex-serviceman) computer literate. Knowledge of Computer MS Office (Speed 12000 keys depression per hour)
- Admin Supervisor – Retired NCO/equivalent under 55 years of age at the time of appt. Capable of handling the administrative work/matter and MES related works of the school.
- Assistant Librarian – B.Lib. Science or Graduate with a diploma in Library Science from a recognized institute and computer literate. Experienced candidates will be preferred
- Science Lab Attendant – 10+ 2 with Science and computer literate
- Computer Lab Technician – Minimum 10+2 with one-year Diploma in Computer Science and knowledge of Hardware, Peripheral and Networking.
- Fresh candidates – 40 years are eligible to apply.
- Experienced candidates – 40 to 57 years
- UDC – 55 years
Selection Process for Army Public School Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of the interview
How to Apply for APS Recruitment 2022 ?
Candidates can send their Application Form along with all testimonials/certificates and a demand draft oThe same can also be downloaded from the school website
What is APS Experienced Teacher Age Limit ?
What is the Army Public School Teacher Age Limit ?
What is the qualification for Army Public School PRT Posts?
Graduate with 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education(DEEd)/B.Ed.
Play exciting games and win cash up to Rs 1 lakh