AWES Teacher Recruitment – 8000 PGT, TGT & PRT Vacancy
AWES Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Army Welfare Education Society are inviting online application forms. for 8,000 PGT, TGT & PRT vacancy 2018. Candidates can check their eligibility before apply online for AWES PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher vacancy 2018.
|AWES Teacher Recruitment 2018|
|AWES Teacher PGT, TGT & PRT Vacancy 2018
|Important Dates||AWES Teacher Application Fee|
|AWES Teacher Education Qualification||AWES Teacher Age Limit|
|AWES Teacher Vacancy Details|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Full Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
AWES Teacher Recruitment 2018 PGT, TGT & PRT:-
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) are inviting online applications for the recruitment of 8,000 PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher Vacancy in Delhi. All the eligible candidates can apply for AWES PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher Vacancy 2018.
Total Vacancy :- 8,000 PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher
Selection Process of AWES Teacher 2018:-
The selection process of the Army Welfare Education Society PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher is based on written exam Interview. Any other mode of selection is not applicable for AWES Teacher Vacancy 2018 PGT, TGT & PRT.
- Stage 1. Screening Exam
- Stage 2. Interview
- Stage 3. Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency
Stage 1 Screening :- The Screening exam shall be conducted on 17 and 18 November 2018 and that will be conducted by on-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally. In the selection process following may appear for Screening Exam.
- Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
- Candidates who wants to upgrade themselves For E.g. a candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification.
Stage 2 Interview:- The interview location may or may not be at the school. It can be held as per discretion of the local management.
Stage 3 Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency:- Written test would be comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks for language teacher. Each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. May be Selection committee also hold computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
- Stages 2 & 3 will be held in tandem under the aegis of Board of Administration at HQ
- Appointments will be made as per CBSE/AWES Rules.
Candidates should need to pass the Screening Examination, To qualify for interview and evaluation of teaching skills and next exam would be conducted on 17 and 18 November.
Selection of Teachers
1. Categories of Teachers and Qualification:-
The exam shall be held for the post of PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher for subjects as per list placed below.
Education and Professional Qualification for AWES Teacher Recruitment 2018:-
|S.No.||Post||Education||% Marks||Professional||% Marks|
|1.||PGT||Post Graduation||50||B Ed||50|
|3.||PRT||Graduation||50||B Ed/ Two yr
Note:- Detailed List of minimum qualifications for Teachers in Army Public Schools is at Annexure 3.
Age limit for AWES Teacher Recruitment 2018 :-
- Below 40 years
- In the case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years
- Age count on 01 April 2019
Experienced Candidates Age Limit:-
Below 57 years (in the case of Delhi 40 Yrs) should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
CTET/TET conducted by state governments is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs to be appointed Regular/Contractual. Others found fit in all other respects may be appointed on ‘Adhoc’ basis only till attainment of qualification. However CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in CSB online Screening exam.
The AWES Teacher Exam Pattern :-
The written exam syllabus and exam pattern is given below
|Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability,
Educational Concepts and
|Part B||Specific to subject||3 Hours||90|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part A for PGT/TGT||1 Hour 30
Those PGT/TGT candidates who fail in Part B but pass Part A may opt to take a score card for PRT. Note:-
- The score will be held on 100 marks.
- The exam pattern will be conducted in the Multiple Choice Objective Type Question (MCQ).
- The negative marks will be held for wrong answer. 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Parts A & B will be will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
How to Apply for AWES PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher Vacancy 2018:-
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for AWES PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher Vacancy with the following steps given below :-
- For apply online, open the Official website of AWES i.e. http://aps-csb.in/.
- The registration portal will be open from 01 Oct 2017 to 24 Oct 2018 and study the detailed instructions for Registration that will be available on the portal.
- Click on AWES Teacher Vacancy 2018
- Firstly fill the application form as per guidelines.
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee ON-LINE and Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking.
- Then attach required documents with application form.
- Attach your resent passport size Photographs, Proof of date of birth and Certificates of academic qualifications with the application form.
- Click on submit button after fill & check application form for Army Welfare Education Society Teacher.
AWES Teacher Admit Cards 2018:-
The AWES Teacher Admit Card 2018 will be released once the written exam date will be declared. Candidates those are waiting for admit card can get their Admit Cards ON-LINE. They may download their admit card and print the same. The same should be produced for gaining entry to the Exam Center. Visit our website for regular updates about AWES Teacher Exam dates and admit cards download.
AWES Teacher Results:-
All the student who applied for AWES Teacher Vacancy and now are waiting for their final selection list can check their AWES Teacher Result 2018. The result of AWES Teacher will be put on its official website after the exam. No review of results shall be allowable.
For All Result Updates visit our result page :- click here for result updates
List of Subject for AWES Teacher Recruitment 2018:-
|15.||Computer Science/ Informatics|